Fathom is looking for exceptional teaching talent, both native and non-native, to join our expanding team in Warsaw, Poland. We are building our business from the ground up, creating some fantastic opportunities for high achievers from diverse backgrounds who share our enthusiasm both for linguistics and for developing people.
What we expect from you:
- Mastery of the English language (C2 and above), with no exceptions.
- Minimum two years’ full-time teaching experience
- A keen understanding of industry best-practices
- The ability to manage and take responsibility for your own projects.
- First-rate people skills with the ability to guide and motivate others towards their goals.
- Desire for professional development
- Varied hobbies and interests that go beyond the classroom
What you can expect from us:
- Higher than industry-average pay, which always comes on time.
- Flexible hours – structure your work around your life
- Minimal paperwork – focus on teaching instead of endless form-filling.
- Relationships based on trust and mutual respect
- Great opportunities for development
- Access to an ever-expanding collection of world-class learning and teaching materials